1. Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso — Married since 2005
Fun fact: Matt met Luciana in Miami. He was shooting Stuck on You, and she was abartender. The couple now has three daughters — Isabella, Gia, and Stella — in addition to Luciana’s daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.
4. Eddie Redmayne and Hannah Bagshawe — Married since 2014
Fun fact: Eddie and his financial publicist wife Hannah had to take a quickhoneymoon since Eddie was nominated for so many awards in 2015! Don’t worry — he won the Oscar.
5. Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita — Married since 2013
Fun fact: Jesse’s lawyer husband Justin helped with the fight to overturn Prop 8 in California.
6. Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee — Married since 2012
Fun fact: Jesse and his real estate broker wife have a daughter named Sadie.
7. Cynthia Nixon and Christine Mariononi — Married since 2012
Fun fact: In true Sex and the City style, Cynthia wore a custom-made dress by Carolina Herrera to her 2012 nuptials with education activist Christine.
8. George and Amal Clooney — Married since 2014
Fun fact: In case you don’t know, Amal is a pretty badass human rights barrister who’s currently teaching at Columbia.
9. Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber — Married since 2010
Fun fact: Funnyman Vince and realtor Kyla have two kids together, Locklyn and Vernon.
10. Julie Bowen and Scott Phillips — Married since 2004
Fun fact: Julie and her real estate investor husband Scott have three boys — Oliver and twins John and Gus.
11. Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac — Married since 2014
Fun fact: Scarlett’s handsome frenchman Romain is an artist and the manager of a creative agency (whatever that means).
13. Wanda and Alex Sykes — Married since 2008
Fun fact: Wanda and her french wife, Alex, have twins, daughter Olivia and son Lucas.
14. Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney — Married since 2006
Fun Fact: Marcia and Tom, a stockbroker, have twin girls Eden and Savannah.
15. Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer — Married since 2007
Fun fact: Jennifer, a very successful jewelry designer, and the actor have two kids, Ruby and Otis.
16. Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego — Married since 2013
Fun fact: Zoe’s artist hubby Marco has an incredible tattoo of his wife’s face on his arm. They’re also the parents of twins Cy and Bowie.
17. Seth Meyers and Alexi Ashe — Married since 2013
Fun fact: Vogue covered Seth’s 2013 Martha’s Vineyard wedding to the human rights lawyer. Alexi reportedly had food poisoning on her wedding day and still walked down the aisle!
18. Lisa Kudrow and Michel Stern — Married since 1995
Fun fact: Lisa and Michel have a teenage son named Julian.
19. George Lucas and Mellody Hobson — Married since 2013
Fun fact: George has daughter Everest with Mellody, the president of Ariel Investments and the chairman of the board of directors for DreamWorks, aka a really big deal.
20. Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld — Married since 1999
Fun fact: Jerry and Jessica, a cookbook author, have three kids, Sascha, Julian, and Shephard.
21. Oprah and Stedman Graham — Together since 1986
Fun fact: The long-lasting couple (together since 1986, engaged since 1992), have vowed to never get married.
22. Alison Sweeney and David Sanov — Married since 2000
Fun fact: Alison and her highway patrol investigator hubby have two kids, Benjamin and Megan.
23. Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley — Married since 1989
Fun fact: Jon and Dorothea met in high school and eloped in Vegas in 1989. They have four children — Stephanie, Jesse, Jacob, and Romeo.
24. Jeff Bridges and Susan Geston — Married since 1977
Fun fact: Jeff fell in love with Susan while on location shooting Rancho Deluxe. Susan was a waitress and apparently turned Jeff down a few times before she went out with him!
25. Ken Jeong and Tran Ho — Married since 2004
Fun fact: Ken and Tran, a doctor, have twin daughters, Alexa and Zooey.
26. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley — Married since 2014
Fun fact: Joseph’s wife, Tasha, is kind of a big deal. She’s the co-founder of the company Fellow Robots and a director at the company GeoSim. She also speaks three languages. Your move, Joseph.
This post has already been read 80846 times!